Wednesday, May 30, 2007






Spent a few days with friends in southwestern Colorado this past holiday weekend. We brought our inflatables and ran the daily on the wild headwaters of the San Juan river, twice. Its a really different place than the sandy-juan I'm familiar to in the canyonlands through Utah. Pictures didn't come out too clearly but in the background are the still snow-capped peaks of the Rockies. I'm on the small blue boat, or "duckie." It was great being in the mountains. We then returned a friend to Dolores and ran that river as well before returning to Arizona. I've had some good times lately but that weekend was one to challange the best. Today I'm off to the Baja with my good friend Scott. We have lots to celebrate as he and wife Julie just learned are going to have a child! The Baja 500 is running saturday as well as my 32nd birthday... Thanks for looking and check back next week for a few stories I'm sure of our days ahead in mexico.

2 comments:

denise garro said...

nice blog........thankyou soooo much to you and Jessica for watching our critters.....it means alot for us to get away. we had a great trip.........

denise garro said...

happy happy birthday.......have a great time in mexico.........